Most complete course in Portugal for a very demanding profession! Meets all ICAO requirements, adapted to European requirements.
A Flight Operations Officer assists in flights planning, on all levels. The training course provides with all the technical preparation for our students to obtain a Flight Operations Officer License. Dispatchers provide a flight following service and advise pilots if conditions or paths change.
Each class has a maximum limit of 12 students. This is a measure to maintain the quality that the school is known for. Our school provides you an internship at the end of the course.
In order to begin the Flight Operations Officer course, you need to meet several requirements:
- Having a minimum age of 16 years old when you start your course at the Academy;
- Having at least 18 years when your Flight Operations Officer license is issued;
- Having good English, physics and mathematics knowledge;
- Complete satisfactorily an oral and written english exam;
- Pass with distinction a personal interview.